Restaurant Equipment Full-Service Program
(Great for parties too!)
(Great for parties too!)
We’re a One Stop Shop!
The Grab ‘n’ Go style reach-in is a staple snack shops, convenience stores, mini marts, and more!
- Available in both free-standing and counter-top versions
- Various styles, colors, and configurations
The standard in two section reach-ins. This style has the flexability to be wheeled and plugged into any standard 115v socket.
- Can come in either a freezer or cooler capacity
- Just under 7 feet high mean it can fit in any standard sized room
- About 4.5 feet wide and 2.5 feet deep, providing extensive storage space
Known as a make line, prep table, salad prep table, sandwich prep table, reach-in, low boy, etc. etc. etc.
Refrigerated juice dispensers are popular with clients that have buffets, weekly events, and or daily activities such as breakfasts and brunches.
- Available in varying tank sizes and amounts
- Standard 115v power plug
- Easy to clean
The margarita machine. One of the most popular units out there! Low maintenance and eye catching. This is by far one of our favorite units too!
- Comes in single, dual, and triple tank configurations
- Great for a variety of drink specialties: granita drinks, frozen cocktails, fruit juices, smoothies, coffees, cappuccino, and tea slush beverages. Of course margaritas too!
Optional with a Daily rental. The slush machine can come with the following:
- Premium flavor/mix for each tank
- 50 8 oz cups and straws
- Alcohol is not included. Must be supplied by the customer
North Pacific Mechanical is the only HVAC/R working hard on growing its services for the benefit of their customers. By offering equipment rentals and leasing we intend to make it easier for you to upgrade your own business’s services at a lower cost.
Our equipment program is simple:
- Name brand units
- Included preventative maintenance (twice a year)
- Free upgrades at any point during time of contract
- Plans range from 6 to 72 months
Our Service Scales!
- Food Service Industry
- Convenience Stores
- Healthcare Facilities
- Office Settings
- Educational Institutions and MORE!
What’s not included.
What to keep in mind.
The proper care for industrial equipment has quite a few factors to consider. We would like you to consider the following items. Many of which we can take care for you.
- Surrounding air temperature and air flow. If too hot or cold the refrigeration cycle will not work correctly. Ventilation is needed.
- Power. Some of the larger equipment available in the program will need a dedicated outlet.
- External cleaning. Wiping the unit down and keep the surrounding area clean. All things you’ll need to do each and every quarter. Some units require daily or week internal cleaning as well. All units will come with care instructions.
Everything above is not included with a monthly subscription. We will gladly help though!
- A $100 non-refundable deposit is required to confirm your rental/lease (cash, check, credit card). We will invoice you the amount once we confirm your delivery date. Balance is due prior to delivery.
- A $50 non-refundable deposit is required to confirm your rental/lease (cash, check, credit card). We will invoice you the amount once we confirm your delivery date. Balance is due prior to delivery.
A refundable deposit is required for all long-term rental and leasing agreements. This is calculated on a per unit basis.